Terminal objectives/learning outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students can expect to achieve the following outcomes:
- Integrate knowledge of health promotion, health restoration and supportive measures in management of nursing care of individuals, families and communities in diverse populations
- Systematically evaluate the processes and outcomes of health care using established criteria.
- Integrate critical reasoning skills in the application of theoretical knowledge and research evidence in professional nursing practice.
- Utilize innovations and technology in planning, delivering, and evaluating nursing care and nursing care outcomes.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across the spectrum of nursing care.
- Demonstrate behaviors that reflect internalization of values and ethics of professional nursing.
- Demonstrate cultural competence in care of diverse populations.