Terminal objectives/learning outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students can expect to achieve the following outcomes:
- Practice advanced nursing from a holistic, evidence-based perspective that is ethically, culturally congruent and economically sound.
- Develop skills for leadership and quality improvement in complex organizational systems.
- Analyze the impact of informatics and technology on the delivery and outcomes of health care in diverse settings.
- Implement health care policies and advocate for patients and the nursing profession through interaction with organizational, local, state, and/or federal-level policy makers.
- Practice advanced nursing that focuses on health-promoting and risk-reduction interventions to achieve optimal patient and population health outcomes in collaboration with interdisciplinary colleagues.