Graduate Specialty Certificates prepare advanced practice registered nurses to critically evaluate and apply scientific evidence to clinical practice in order to provide high-quality health care and improve health outcomes. The Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education program is designed to prepare nurses for teaching positions in educational and service settings. Admission to the College of Nursing's graduate programs is contingent upon admission to the Wayne State University Graduate School and the availability of College of Nursing resources.
- Completion of a graduate (master's or doctoral) degree in nursing
- Current Michigan Registered Nurse licensure
- Three letters of reference
- A personal goal statement
Each of the specialties may have additional requirements.
- Apply online to the Wayne State University Graduate School.