Hossein Yarandi, Ph.D.
Mondays 2-4 p.m. and by appointment
- B.S. -Tehran University, Tehran, Iran
- M.A. - Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Ph.D. - Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Statistical Methodology
- Health Economics
Campbell, M., Yarandi, H. and Mendez, M. (2015). A Two-Group Trial of a Terminal Ventilator Withdrawal Algorithm: Pilot Testing, Journal of Palliative Medicine, 18(9), pp 781-785.
Gary, F., Yarandi, H., & Hassan, M. (2015). Stress and coping among Black women employed in nonprofessional service and professional occupations in Florida and Georgia. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 36, pp. 621–631.
Mokoena, N., Gary, F., Yarandi, H. and Mathunjwa-Dlamini, T. (2015). Beliefs among Swazi men on male circumcision and HIV mitigation. International Journal of Development Research, 5(9), pp. 5505-5509.
Serowoky, M., George, N., and Yarandi, H. (2015). Using the Program Logic Model to Evaluate a Sexual Health Program for Latino Adolescents in a School-Based Health Center, Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, pp. 1-9.
Thomas, T, Yarandi, H, Dalmida, S, & Frados, A. (2015). Cross-Cultural Differences and Sexual Risk Behavior of Emerging Adults, Journal of Transcultural Nursing, Vol. 26(1) 64-72.
- NUR 8040 Quantitative Research Methods
- NUR 8050 Advanced Quantitative Methods
- NUR 8610 Applied Statistical Analysis for Health Care Research I
- NUR 8612 Applied Statistical Analysis for Health Care Research II
- NUR 8095 Progressions Examination Seminar