Hossein Yarandi, PhD
Tuesday, 3:30-5:30 PM and by Appointment
Hossein Yarandi, PhD
Populations of interests
- All ages & both genders
- BS -Tehran University, Tehran, Iran
- MA - Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- PhD - Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Statistical Methodology
- Health Economics
Campbell, M., Yarandi, H. and Mendez, M. (2015). A Two-Group Trial of a Terminal Ventilator Withdrawal Algorithm: Pilot Testing, Journal of Palliative Medicine, 18(9), pp 781-785.
Gary, F., Yarandi, H., & Hassan, M. (2015). Stress and coping among Black women employed in nonprofessional service and professional occupations in Florida and Georgia. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 36, pp. 621–631.
Mokoena, N., Gary, F., Yarandi, H. and Mathunjwa-Dlamini, T. (2015). Beliefs among Swazi men on male circumcision and HIV mitigation. International Journal of Development Research, 5(9), pp. 5505-5509.
Thomas, T, Yarandi, H, Dalmida, S, & Frados, A. (2015). Cross-Cultural Differences and Sexual Risk Behavior of Emerging Adults, Journal of Transcultural Nursing, Vol. 26(1) 64-72.
Campbell, D., Campbell, J., Yarandi, H., O’Connor, A., Dollar, E., et al. (2016). Violence and abuse of internally displaced women survivors of the 2010 Haiti earthquake, International Journal of Public Health, DOI 10.1007/s00038-016-0895-8.
Klymko1, K. Yarandi, H., Lepczyk, M. & Klymko, L. (2017). Cognition and Differences in
Self-Report and Biochemical Measurement of Dietary Intake, HSOA Journal of Gerontology & Geriatric Medicine, 3(1), 1-5. DOI: 10.24966/GGM-8662/10014
Tull, E. & Yarandi, H. (2018). A 25-year Association of Rainfall and Temperature Anomalies with Type 1 Diabetes Incidence in Caribbean Children, West Indian Medical Journal, DOI: 10.7727/wimj.2017.145
- NUR 7000 Statistics in Nursing
- NUR 8604 Healthcare Analytics and Data Management
- NUR 8040 Quantitative Research Methods
- NUR 8050 Advanced Quantitative Methods
- NUR 8610 Applied Statistical Analysis for Health Care Research I
- NUR 8612 Applied Statistical Analysis for Health Care Research II
- NUR 8095 Progressions Examination Seminar