Judith Fry-McComish, Ph.D., RN, IMH Mentor
- B.S.N., Indiana University, Indianapolis
- M.S.N., Child Psychiatric Nursing, Wayne State University
- Ph.D., Nursing, Wayne State University
- Infant mental health
- Clinical interventions for mothers and infants (0-3) and client outcomes
- Early biomarkers of autism spectrum disorder
Clinical Area(s) of Expertise
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing/Infant Mental Health
McComish, J.F., Greenberg, R., Ager, J., Cruschial, H.,& Laken, M.A.( 2000). Survival analysis of three treatment modalities in a residential substance abuse program for women and children. Outcomes Management for Nursing Practice, 4, 71-77.
Easton, K, McComish, J.F.,& Greenberg, R.(In press). Avoiding common pitfalls in qualitative data collection and transcription. Qualitative Health Research.
Greenberg, R., McComish, J.F.. & Kent-Bryant, J. (In press). Pregnant and parenting women in substance abuse treatment. CSAT Monograph.
McComish, J.F., Greenberg, R., & Shewmaker, K. (In review). Contemporary Options in substance abuse treatment for women. In S.B. Ransom, M.I. Evans, & M. Dombrowski (Eds.), Contemporary Therapies in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Philadelphia: Saunders.
- Evaluation of Detroit Healthy Start Program (infant mortality reduction program)
- Evaluation of Flint Odyssey House residential substance abuse treatment program for pregnant and parenting women and their children Evaluation of WSU College of Nursing School Nurse Practitioner Program
- NUR 2020
- NUR 3400
- NUR 4110
- NUR 4350
- NUR 7015
- NUR 7018
- NUR 7610
- NUR 7620
- NUR 7630
- NUR 7640
- NUR 7890 (Infant Mental Health)
- NUR 7990 (Committee member)
- NUR 8040
- NUR 8230
- NUR 8210