- Wayne State University Application for Graduate Admission
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions sent directly from the institution to Wayne State University (including B.S.N. degree-posted transcript). If an unofficial transcript is provided, an official transcript must be submitted during the first semester of the program.
- Resume or Curriculum Vita (Include education, work and/or research experience, publications, certifications, licenses, grants, professional affiliations, awards, honors, presentations, and/or courses taught).
- Complete the Statement of Goals (PDF). Indicate potential mentors from the College of Nursing.
- References from doctorally-prepared individuals submitted electronically within the online application.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for applicants whose native language is not English and must be no more than 2 years old upon application date. Applicants who hold an undergraduate or graduate degree from the U.S and certain countries are exempt. TOEFL requirements may vary if pathway includes a clinical focus. For more details, see the WSU Graduate School english proficiency requirements.
- Apply and submit all documents by January 31st.