Pre-award support services provide assistance in all aspects of the proposal preparation and submission process including: grant planning and preparation, budget planning, presubmission reviews, grant submission, and coordination of CON resources such as writing/editing assistance, data entry, and graphic design.
OHR general resources
- Office of Health Research Handbook (docx)
- Resources at the Office of Health Research (docx)
- OHR Seminar Series (docx)
- Components of the WSU-CON Faculty Mentoring Plan (docx)
- Faculty Research Interest Guide (PDF)
Grant planning and development
- Requesting Brainstorming Sessions (docx)
- Pre-submission Proposal Reviews (docx)
- OHR forms
- Templates and samples
- WSU Sponsored Program Administration (SPA) Resources
- Instrument rrdering information
Post-award support services provide guidance and assistance with all grant management services including: project implementation, obtaining IRB approval, budget/financial monitoring, and project closure.
Obtaining IRB approval
For all processes, procedures, and forms see the WSU-IRB website.
- IRB Meeting Schedules and Application Submission Deadlines
- Submission Instructions and Checklist (PDF)
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) – Responsible Conduct of Research
- IRB Training Sessions/Calendar
- DMC Research Review Policies
- DMC Nursing Research Council and Application
- Karmanos Cancer Institute Protocol Review & Monitoring Council (PRMC). Meet with your KCI sponsor/Co-Investigator for access to PRMC documents.
- John D. Dingell VA Medical Center
- WSU Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) Resources