SimBaby is an advanced infant patient simulator for team training in emergency situations. With realistic anatomy and clinical functionality, SimBaby allows learners to practice and perfect their skills in a risk-free environment.
- Realistic airway allows for training in all aspects of infant airway management including positive pressure ventilation, insertion of LMA’s and endotracheal intubations.
- Anatomy can be dramatically changed to represent conditions such as tongue edema, pharyngeal swelling and laryngospasm.
- Simulates spontaneous breathing patterns with variations in depth and rate, and complications such as retractions and see-saw breathing.
- IV arm and IV/IO legs allow practice of peripheral intravenous and intraosseus therapy.
- During hypoxic conditions, SimBaby can present with circumoral cyanosis
- Allows for live defibrillation, pacing and synchronized cardioversion.
- Fontanel can be adjusted to present as normal, sunken, or bulging.