Nursing Kelly and Vital Sim
Nursing Kelly is a manikin designed for scenariobased training of the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. This full body adult make manikin is perfect for beginning education for in-hospital healthcare professionals.
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning
- Students can auscultate normal and abnormal heart, breath and bowel sounds using a standard stethoscope.
- Realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap, and volume are variable
- IV cannulation, medication administration, site care and maintenance are allowed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins
- Ability to practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
- Realistic male and female urinary catheterization and enema procedures may be performed with fluid return
- Cardiac capabilities include 1400+ ECG rhythm variations
- Blood pressure can be set to allow for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap and volume are variable
- VitalSim enables palpation of carotid, brachial and radial pulses with pulse strength that varies with blood pressure