Please note: The online application for 2018 admission will open in July 2017.
To be eligible for this pathway, applicants must:
- Have earned an appropriate associate degree in nursing from a community college or a hospital based diploma program with a 3.0 GPA or better;
- Meet all WSU admission requirements;
- Complete and submit the online WSU Transfer Application by June 1;
- Possess an RN license prior to beginning coursework.
As you begin the online WSU Transfer Application, be sure to:
- Select "Transfer or Second Degree" for applicant type.
- Select the appropriate term.
- Select "Nursing - Traditional (Pre-Major)" as the intended major.
After submitting your WSU Transfer Application, you must:
- Login to your WSU Admission Application (App Status).
- Under "Next Steps" select "Apply to the RN-BSN pathway."
- After you confirm that you want to apply to the RN-BSN pathway, additional options will be added to your WSU application, which include:
- Upload two letters of professional recommendation by June 1.
- Upload certification of your RN license by August 15.