Katherine Balint, D.N.P., RN, APHN-BC, MSN-NA, CRRN, FCN
● B.S.N. - Nazareth College
● M.S.N. - Madonna University
● Certificate in Health Care Education - Madonna University
● Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
● D.N.P. - Wayne State University
● Public Health Policy
● Nursing Leaderships impact on use of evidence based practice at the bedside.
● Organizational culture and design: impact on autonomy of nursing practice.
● Nursing leadership and the role as change agents
● EvidenceBased Practice
Clinical Area(s) of Expertise
● Physical Rehabilitation
● Mental Health
● Nursing Administration
Balint, K. A., & George, N. (2015). Faith community nursing scope of practice: Extending access to healthcare. Journal of Christian Nursing, 32(1), 34-40.
Courses TaughtNUR 2010 Health Assessment: History Taking and Physical Examination
● NUR 3010 Restorative Care of Adults and Elders with Acute Illness
● NUR 7030 Advanced Physical Assessment
● NUR 4040 Leadership and Management in Nursing PracticeNUR 8625 Evidence Based Nursing Practice: Theorectical & methodoloical Issues NUR 8620 Foundations of Nursing as a Discipline NUR 8650 Advanced Professional Leadership NUR 9500 Clinical Inquiry Practicum I NUR 9510 DNP Project Practicum III NUR 9520 DNP Project