Admission to the graduate programs of the College is contingent upon admission to the Wayne State University Graduate School and the availability of College of Nursing resources.
Students must also meet the following criteria for admission:
- Completion of a graduate (Master's or doctoral) degree in Nursing;
- Current Michigan Registered Nurse licensure;
- Three letters of reference; and
- A personal goal statement.
Each of the specialties may have additional requirements.
- Apply online to the Wayne State University Graduate School by clicking here.