CON Alumni Association
- Professor Margaret Campbell to present end of life lecture
- CON class of '62 creates endowed scholarship for undergraduates
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Undergraduate Informational Meeting - Traditional Nursing Program
- October 14 2014 at 3:00 PMCohnTraditional Program informational meeting for students who are interested in the nursing profession and have no previous experience in nursing education and do not hold a baccalaureate degree.
- Graduate Informational Meeting - MSN Nursing Program
- October 15 2014 at 3:00 PMCohnThe Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is designed to prepare nurses for advanced nursing practice in the care of cultural diverse individuals, families, groups, and communities within a variety of health-care settings.
- More Events
The Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is composed of graduates, faculty and former students of the College. This group is part of the general Wayne State University Alumni Association, but has its own organization, bylaws, and mission.
The mission of the Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is to promote the general welfare of the College of Nursing and to establish mutually beneficial relationships and networking between the College of Nursing and its alumni, faculty, nursing students, administration and the Wayne State University Alumni Association.
If you are interested in joining the College of Nursing Alumni Association Board of Directors, contact Dawn Hameister at email@example.com or 313-577-8945.
Members, we need you to volunteer!
The Wayne State University (WSU) College of Nursing (CON) Alumni Association elections take place in May of each year and we will be voting electronically. However, any member of the CON Alumni Association can request a paper ballot from the WSU Alumni Office.