CON Alumni Association
- Alumna Suzanne Feetham makes scholarship commitment to CoN
- CoN Celebrates Alumna of the Year: Martha Horsburgh, Class of 1994
- More News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Undergraduate Informational Meeting - Traditional Nursing Program
- December 10 2013 at 2:00 PMCohnTraditional Program informational meeting for students who are interested in the nursing profession and have no previous experience in nursing education and do not hold a baccalaureate degree.
- Undergraduate Informational Meeting - Second Career / Degree (CD2) Nursing Program
- December 12 2013 at 10:00 AMCohnCD2 informational meeting for college graduates who have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in areas other than nursing, and are entering nursing education for the first time.
- More Events
The Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is composed of graduates, faculty and former students of the College. This group is part of the general Wayne State University Alumni Association, but has its own organization, bylaws, and mission.
The mission of the Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is to promote the general welfare of the College of Nursing and to establish mutually beneficial relationships and networking between the College of Nursing and its alumni, faculty, nursing students, administration and the Wayne State University Alumni Association.
If you are interested in joining the College of Nursing Alumni Association Board of Directors, contact Dawn Hameister at email@example.com or (313) 577-8945.
Click here to read about the College of Nursing Research Day and Alumna of the Year.
Members, we need you to volunteer!
The Wayne State University (WSU) College of Nursing (CON) Alumni Association elections take place in May of each year and we will be voting electronically. However, any member of the CON Alumni Association can request a paper ballot from the WSU Alumni Office.