CON Alumni Association
- Dr. Margaret Campbell to present "End of life care management of dyspnea: Issues and research" lecture
- Alumna Suzanne Feetham makes scholarship commitment to CoN
- More News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Undergraduate Informational Meeting - Traditional Nursing Program
- March 11 2014 at 10:00 AMCohnTraditional Program informational meeting for students who are interested in the nursing profession and have no previous experience in nursing education and do not hold a baccalaureate degree.
- Undergraduate Informational Meeting - Second Career / Degree (CD2) Nursing Program
- March 13 2014 at 2:00 PMCohnCD2 informational meeting for college graduates who have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in areas other than nursing, and are entering nursing education for the first time.
- More Events
The Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is composed of graduates, faculty and former students of the College. This group is part of the general Wayne State University Alumni Association, but has its own organization, bylaws, and mission.
The mission of the Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is to promote the general welfare of the College of Nursing and to establish mutually beneficial relationships and networking between the College of Nursing and its alumni, faculty, nursing students, administration and the Wayne State University Alumni Association.
If you are interested in joining the College of Nursing Alumni Association Board of Directors, contact Dawn Hameister at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-8945.
Members, we need you to volunteer!
The Wayne State University (WSU) College of Nursing (CON) Alumni Association elections take place in May of each year and we will be voting electronically. However, any member of the CON Alumni Association can request a paper ballot from the WSU Alumni Office.