CON Alumni Association
- Alumna Suzanne Feetham makes scholarship commitment to CoN
- CoN Celebrates Alumna of the Year: Martha Horsburgh, Class of 1994
- More News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Doctoral Program Informational Meeting - PhD & DNP Nursing Programs
- April 21 2014 at 3:00 PMCohnTwo post-baccalaureate doctoral programs in nursing are offered by Wayne State University College of Nursing.The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program prepares highly competent researchers and scholars who will contribute to the body of scientific knowledge in nursing. Students in the program have opportunities to gain in-depth knowledge of nursing theories and develop skills in theory building, research methods, and in cognate disciplines bearing upon the development, transmission, and use of nursing knowledge.The Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) program is designed to prepare the nurse at an advanced level of nursing science. The program emphasizes the development of the student's capacity to impact the clinical setting as leaders and educators and to utilize clinical research to improve and transform health care.
- Undergraduate Informational Meeting - Second Career / Degree (CD2) Nursing Program
- May 8 2014 at 2:00 PMCohnCD2 informational meeting for college graduates who have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in areas other than nursing, and are entering nursing education for the first time.
- More Events
The Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is composed of graduates, faculty and former students of the College. This group is part of the general Wayne State University Alumni Association, but has its own organization, bylaws, and mission.
The mission of the Wayne State University College of Nursing Alumni Association is to promote the general welfare of the College of Nursing and to establish mutually beneficial relationships and networking between the College of Nursing and its alumni, faculty, nursing students, administration and the Wayne State University Alumni Association.
If you are interested in joining the College of Nursing Alumni Association Board of Directors, contact Dawn Hameister at email@example.com or 313-577-8945.
Members, we need you to volunteer!
The Wayne State University (WSU) College of Nursing (CON) Alumni Association elections take place in May of each year and we will be voting electronically. However, any member of the CON Alumni Association can request a paper ballot from the WSU Alumni Office.